Logistics Service Providers
Overview and learning objectives
The course content complies with the Guidelines on Good Distribution Practice (GDP) of Medicinal Products and IATA Perishable Cargo Regulations Chapter 17 – Air Transport Logistics for Time and Temperature-Sensitive Healthcare products.
This course is designed personnel to gain relevant knowledge, understanding and practical skills for Pharmaceutical and Time and Temperature-Sensitive Healthcare products handling.
The purpose of this course is to
Upon completion of this course, a course participant will be able to:
- understand that the distribution process of pharmaceutical products is regulated
- learn pharmaceutical cargo handling guidelines and standards
- understand own role and responsibility in pharmaceuticals logistics chain
- know how to manage and report irregularities
- General information of pharmaceuticals, their supply chain and milestones
- Introduction to active and passive packaging systems
- Guidance how to handle supply chain, irregularities and reporting with practical exercises
- Quality Control, Auditing and Development
This course is designed for
- Truck drivers
- Cargo Terminal employees
- Supervisors in charge of pharmaceutical cargo pickups & deliveries
The duration of the course
- Approx. 40 minutes
Contact us for more information.